Le jeu. 27 juin 2019 à 21:30, Jim <sysinit@yandex.com> a écrit :
27.06.2019, 20:26, "Philippe Verdy" <verdy_p@wanadoo.fr>:
> No, it's a replaced alias for my real gmail, and it has nothing
> to do with a birth date or subscription date.

so it was you who sent that mails. you successfully fooled us.

> It may be an alias created by this mailing list
> (to protect the privacy of subscribers), or possibly by Google

very possible it is the latter.
why are you posting thru their servers ?

I am NOT posting thu their servers but directly from the Gmail web UI.

You and me have been confused by the name (that's why I questioned the list to know if they created such alias for me, but visibly they did not confirm it).

I had doubts, so I performed the test by writing directly to it (and Gmail delivered it to that person, not to me).

But I don't own this gmail account or its avatar.
i am very interested in the puzzle's solution.
what about posting directly via the gmail.com "basic" webinterface ?

That's what I do constantly, with a secure connection on an up to date OS and browser and multiple security layers (including corporate supervision and authentication of the machine by Microsoft as well).

If you have doubts, contact Gmail for verifications (if my Gmail account is the same owner as this "v": there's evidence now that this is a very different user located elsewhere in Russia but not in France like me; I've not forged anything, and I have found no evidence that "v" would have forged their Gmail account, it is most probably authentic as well).

My Gmail account is authenticated and completely secured (as much as what Google proposes), with very strong unique password (machine generated, renewed regularly, and confiuref with 2FA with their Authentication application on my smartphone).

I even looked online to pass the latest security check and all is "OK" for them.