Jakub Jirutka <jakub@jirutka.cz>于2018年7月5日周四 下午6:20写道:
> I can confirm that the use of generational GC with tcmalloc.so improves
> the performance (less CPU time and memory usage) of complex programs
> (douzens GB of RAM) considerable.

Who develops programs consuming dozens GiB of RAM in Lua?! O.O
I don't have any objections against generational GC in Lua, but arguing
with dozens GiB of RAM looks more like discussion about Java VM than Lua...

Our game server use more than 100GiB RAM in lua  (But separate into thousands lua vm in one  process)