RE: readme.html
I consider this to be technical writing and as such passive voice, may or should is absolutely wrong.
Further, all that I am asking for is the addition of a few words to Mac users.  It is not a policy, they are instructions in which at times “must" is a requirement if one desires the user/reader to have success.