 Though, I am not sure what the GitHub link you provided was meant to demonstrate?

That was a fix to a problem where two otherwise "fine" (running without problems) patches collide without any source control conflicts, just semantically.

Eventually, I should have a collection of patches, and patches-for-patches, that should allow any combinations of patches in the matrix to be applied with any other appropriate patches.

That will likely lead to combinatorial explosion...

Best regards,

--
DoubleF