> Bottom line is that the plain text expectation on this list needs to die,
> and I'm done jumping through hoops to send as plain text on this list. If
> you can't read simple HTML in 2017, then you have a problem that is not my
> responsibility to fix.

Well, I can read simple HTML in 2017, but I really prefer not to. So,
in general, I tend to pay much less attention to messages in HTML.

I seldom receive messages in HTML in this list. As far as I can see,
the default for gmail is not HMTL, but HTML and plain text (as least
this is how I receive them), and my client gives preference to plain text.

-- Roberto