On Tue, Aug 23, 2016 at 7:13 PM, Coda Highland <chighland@gmail.com> wrote:
> But there comes a time when you want to run just one test out of your
> whole suite, or when you want to be able to have your test suite
> continue running after one test has failed, or when you want to be
> able to format your test output in a useful way, or when you want to
> improve your test isolation, or when you want to dummy in some
> components that can't be autotested hermetically, or when you want to
> monitor performance regressions, or when you want to collect
> statistics

I suppose (like Sean) I don't appear to want these ;)  Look, I'm not
knocking the idea but I like tests simple - they don't talk, unless
they break. If they break I sort it out immediately. I don't gain any
satisfaction in seeing pages of pretty green output with the
occasional outbreak of red. The statistics which are ultimately
meaningful are about _coverage_ and that's outside the scope of a test
framework.