It was thus said that the Great Jorge once stated:
> On 22/08/16 23:29, Andrew Starks wrote:
> >Testing is like logging. It can always be made more complicated.
>
> Until you have bugs in you debugging code. As I do.

  I'm not following.

  You have code, which may have bugs so you want to test it.  You write more
code to test it.  Bugs can then be in the code you wrote intially, or the
testing code you just wrote (two locations).  A framework introduces yet one
more place bugs could reside in---the code you wrote, the testing framework,
or the testing code.

  -spc (You don't trust your own code, but yet, you trust code written by
	a third party to be bug free?)