Le 11/07/2014 04:43, Michael Richter a écrit :
On 11 July 2014 00:46, David Demelier <demelier.david@gmail.com> wrote:
I have reconsidered my choice …

What.  A.  Surprise.

--
"Perhaps people don't believe this, but throughout all of the discussions of entering China our focus has really been what's best for the Chinese people. It's not been about our revenue or profit or whatnot."

Michael is saying on IRC that I'm a drama queen catching attention. It is completely wrong. I just expressed my opinions on why I want to leave Lua.

I explained some points of Lua that *I* personally dislike because we are on a list where everyone can speak. It is not a dictatorship mailing-list here. I have not said Lua is crap and nobody should use it. I just told why I personally want to leave.

And to clarify readers - because Michael truncated my email -, I will still provide Lua support in my projects but not as a requirement anymore but rather as an optional component.