On 08.04.2014 10:00, steve donovan wrote:
On Tue, Apr 8, 2014 at 8:52 AM, Jeremy Ong <jeremycong@gmail.com> wrote:

That said, I do think we should try and pool together efforts where it
makes sense. I'd be interested in talking to others who have written
C++ bindings for example

So yes, some kind of coordination is needed.  I'm surprised that
LuaBridge did not do the obvious thing here;  did you try to contact
the original author?

I often have asking myself, which should be the right, productive format of communication for these - let call them SIGs (special interest groups) in general - Temporary/Low traffic mailing lists?, Wikis?, Instances in some specialized group collaboration solution?

Might be just github organizational accounts using one "meta" repo for the wiki, specs (in the git part) and discussion trough the issues + clones/mirrors of related/collaborating projects?

Kind Regards,
Alek