On 3/24/14, Jeremy Ong <jeremycong@gmail.com> wrote:
> As an additional plug, if you have a modern C++11 compiler, you're
> encouraged to check out Selene [1]. I used it for pretty much exactly
> what you're doing. I recommend not using the native C api because you
> give up type safety and keeping track of the stack can be a headache.
> A good binding library will let the compiler do the work for you.
>
> [1] https://github.com/jeremyong/Selene

While reading through the article [1] that presents the library, I
stumbled upon this:

    std::tie(difference, greeting) = l.Call<int,
std::string>("subtract_and_hello", 1, 3);

Is this actually doable with Selene? I haven't read the whole thing,
but this syntax I find cute.

[1] http://www.jeremyong.com/blog/2014/01/10/interfacing-lua-with-templates-in-c-plus-plus-11/

-- Camilo