On Fri, Jan 31, 2014 at 11:06 AM, Jorge <xxopxe@gmail.com> wrote:
I made it and that all I can say as it's advantages/disadvantages :)

This looks really awesome. I was thinking along similar lines as this, except with a focus on bsd sockets as the interface for organizing message passing, etc.

I like the structure of this, though. We need inter-(os) thread communication, so we're playing with nanomsg. It'd be interesting to see how this would interact with message passing between concurrent threads. It seems like it could work well...

-Andrew