I see you are a fan of luadist, thats ok. I took a look at the luadist web site. Please correct me if i am wrong, but it looks like luadist only supports gcc on windows? Thats ok in case i only want to write programs for my own needs. I install mingw and i am done.

What i want to do (and have to do) is: write (fast as possible) simple stinger-like fire and forget self-containing programs, other people can use without any installation difficulties. I cant do this with gcc. I need to deliver at least one runtime-dll too. Sure you can say MSC needs mscrt.dll but this library is already present almost everywhere.

I would like to become a fan of luadist in case
- i can use ms compilers
- i can create self containing programs (including preloaded c modules)
- optional: i can do this for wxlua too.

Ulrich.