Oh! I really will wait for a rock. I have followed the instructions
until "make && make install". As I don't understand anything about C
compilations, I don't know if I am successful. What I know is that a
"require('gumbo') or require('luagumbo')" does not work.

For this time, while a rock does not exist, I will try to use Pascal.

Thank you for your attention.

--
Luciano de Souza