I have downloaded Gumbo and looking at example, I felt it's really
simple and what I want.

However, I am not a C program and I don't know how to deal with GCC.

Becose of this limitation, unfortunately, perhaps, for me, a rock
seems to be crucial.

If there is a simple commandline to type, it's possible that I get to
install, if I need to edit some configuration files, looking at my
past atempts, I don't know if I will able to do.

--
Luciano de Souza