Steve,

Thanks, a prebuilt version for the Raspberry Pi would be great!

Yep, I am a big fan of ZBS.

Thanks
Terry

On Fri, Nov 22, 2013 at 10:12 AM, steve donovan <steve.j.donovan@gmail.com> wrote:
On Fri, Nov 22, 2013 at 5:19 PM, Terry Bayne <trbayne@gmail.com> wrote:
> How do you get dit onto a Raspberry Pi?  Do you build it there, or simply
> copy over an executable?

The beauty of Raspbian is that you just have to let the Pi sniff the
internet, make sure the autotools and the ncursesw package are
installed, and then it's just ./configure && make. (I did copy the svn
tarball over).

But yes, I do have a prebuilt version; I can send it to you on Monday
when I'm back at the lab.

As for Coda's point: sure, if you have all those commands already in
your head, then fine. I know exactly enough vi commands to do quick
guerrilla edits ;)

Editors are always an important, but ultimately personal, thing for
developers. It seems to be a rite of passage to do one's very own.  I
once did something called Sciboo using Boo & Scintilla (Boo is the
second-greatest language to come out of Brazil!)

Currently, I think Paul K is the man who we should be helping and
getting behind, because he's got a good thing going with ZBS.  He is
very open to all kinds of Lua platforms, including mobile.