On Fri, Oct 25, 2013 at 2:45 PM, Paige DePol <lual@serfnet.org> wrote:
> however, the official site is just showing the standard source without any
> extra annotations apart from the source comments... unless I am missing something?

Missing nothing - the official site has much better styling, but does
not support annotations.  Building a system that allows people with
appropriate authorization to add stuff would be tricky - otherwise it
would get full of spam.

One option is to keep a Lua 5.2.2 version on github and use their
annotation/comment facility.