On Sat, Oct 5, 2013 at 9:48 AM, Dirk Laurie <dirk.laurie@gmail.com> wrote:
> So now I know:
>    1. Ubuntu 12.04 has it.
>    2. But does not install it ny default.
>    3. There is no documentation package for it.

I got burned by that particular clang version. At least on 32-bit
platforms, it makes a mess of compiling something relatively
straightforward like Lua 5.2.  You will have to switch off
optimization for liolib.c for it to work.

But, Mr Highland is quite correct - _much_ nicer error messages and it
definitely feels faster. At the very least, something to shake up GCC
complacency.

steve d.