On Mon, Aug 12, 2013 at 10:07 AM, Javier Guerra Giraldez <javier@guerrag.com> wrote:
I don't get it.  at first your post seems to agree that not everybody
has to prefer MoonScript to real Lua, just that there's a specific
niche where it could be better.  Ok, that's arguable.

My read was: "Here is a bolder version of an idea you guys said I was crazy for having. They did it, and it's not bad"

He's right about terseness. Function declarations, and the other block owning statements in Lua are annoying without a good editor.