On Jul 9, 2013, at 11:23 AM, Lorenzo Donati wrote:

I admit I could have been utterly mislead, though - I've some 4000 unread lua-l posts in my mailbox - over past 2 yrs :-).

I just switched to Mac OS X 10.7. This messed up my mail-reading. I just realized the "delete" issue had already been worked through several days before I posted about it.

I've attached a picture of what happens when you get dragged away from Lua for long periods of time:

The first message is dated 2006-09-27. In my defense, I will mark a message as "unread" if I didn't really understand it and need to read again.

Note that lhf said the 100,000th message was in 2013-05.

Jay