On Wed, Apr 17, 2013 at 10:14:11AM +0200, steve donovan wrote:
> Before the 'luarocks install luarocks' can happen, there are some delicate
> issues to how to cooperate with the OS package manager.

I've always thought it might be nice if the way luarocks operated on
systems with package managers is to use that package manager.  ie, if
you install a rock, this involves converting it to a native package and
installing it.  It doesn't make much sense to me to have multiple
different package managers running at the same time, and it means other
existing software can take advantage of newer Lua modules.

B.