On Mon, Mar 25, 2013 at 11:42 AM, Hisham <h@hisham.hm> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I'm happy to announce we just reached 250 entries in the LuaRocks
> repository (that's 250 different things for which you can run
> 'luarocks install thing'). Counting multiple versions of projects,
> that totals 739 rockspecs so far. I

Hisham,
thank you for your efforts creating LuaRocks and maintaining the rocks
collection !!
Your efforts are greatly appreciated!!

Sorry for asking the same question over the last three years :-)
Can LuaRock update itself to a newer version using LuaRocks mechanism
or it still requires manually removing old luarocks and installing a
new one?

--Leo--