On 3/13/13, Andrew Starks <andrew.starks@trms.com> wrote:
> I got my Pil 5.1 signed by Roberto at the conference. He was very gracious
> about it and the book is important enough to me that my wife knew to tell
> the kids not to mess with it. :)
>
> We all have people that we look up to, even in something as mundane as
> computer science. As someone who tends to make things to complicated, I
> find myself well-served by reading papers by Luiz and Roberto. So, I'll
> admit a bit of hero worship! :)
>
> -Andrew
>
> On Wed, Mar 13, 2013 at 2:11 PM, Mark Gabby <mwgabby@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> Yea, it's just a friendly, fun game. No need to read anything into it.

Well I would really appreciate winning a signed book and I am very sad
I missed the deadline. I was planning to do a public talk last week
about Lua and LuaCocoa, but I had to postpone it for multiple reasons.

I hope you'll do another contest soon so I get another shot.

Thanks,
Eric
--
Beginning iPhone Games Development