Lua made me who I am today, so yes, I worship the Lua creators and the whole contributing Lua community.
I'd love a signed copy of the book.

Cheers,
Bas Groothedde

On 13.03.2013 18:07, Spencer Parkin wrote:

A signed copy of PiL 3rd edition?  Really?

I get the impression that the Lua creators are not just idolized on this mailing list, but also worshiped to some extent.

A signed copy of the book?  Couldn't care less.  (No offense, ...(where's my copy?  need to look-up the author name...)...Roberto Ierusalimschy.)

P.S.: I'm a jerk.  Sorry.  Ban me from the mailing list.
--

Bas Groothedde
Imagine Programming