I got my Pil 5.1 signed by Roberto at the conference. He was very gracious about it and the book is important enough to me that my wife knew to tell the kids not to mess with it. :)

We all have people that we look up to, even in something as mundane as computer science. As someone who tends to make things to complicated, I find myself well-served by reading papers by Luiz and Roberto. So, I'll admit a bit of hero worship! :)

-Andrew