Hi Diego,

> and is about to be promoted to stable. Seems to be working fine on
> Windows 7, Mac OS X and Ubuntu. More test is welcome, of course.

Are there instructions on how to build it on Windows using mingw? I
see some discussions:
http://lua-users.org/lists/lua-l/2007-12/msg00279.html,
http://lua.2524044.n2.nabble.com/LuaJIT-LuaSocket-on-Windows-td6730630.html,
and blog posts, for example
http://vaguevagaries.blogspot.com/2011/01/building-luasocket-for-luajit-on.html,
but nothing "official" in the repository.

I've tried the makefile I thought I had working with earlier versions,
but with the most recent code it complaints about 'IPV6_V6ONLY' being
undeclared:

options.c: In function 'opt_set_ip6_v6only':
options.c:194:48: error: 'IPV6_V6ONLY' undeclared (first use in this function)

Would it be possible to follow LuaJIT
(http://luajit.org/install.html#windows) and make luasocket to build
out of the box using MSVC or MinGW?

Paul.