It was mentioned a few times at the Workshop that outside of the
smallish community of Lua users, many people do not know of the
existence of the Language. With the Workshop only just finished and
with some excellent current content available to tout to these
potential users I posted a reddit thread in the r/lua section[1].
Unfortunately this does not seem to have found much love with
currently just thirty odd up votes and a hand full of down. Therefore
a thread has also been posted to HackerNews[2] to see if this can
spread the content and the appeal of Lua.

I ask that anyone that has an Reddit,HackeNews or Youtube[3] account,
up votes the entries if they would like the Language to gain more
traction and maybe more people will get the opportunity to work with
Lua in their day jobs[4]

[1] http://www.reddit.com/r/lua/comments/14cw9d/lua_workshop_2012_presentations/
[2] http://news.ycombinator.com/item?id=4888821
[3] http://www.youtube.com/user/luaworkshop?feature=watch
[4] 20:15 creationix: so the more I think about it, the more I realize
I would love to do lua for my day job