Do you have got an idea for a good error log creation?

I'd take a look at luaL_traceback() -- though insomuch as your function dispatch is happening from C, you may need to supplement it with data gleaned from the C-stack.

-Sven

PS: I'm sorry for forgetting that lua_getinfo() does, in fact, have a C stack query form.  The runtime form tends to have a lot of more useful string information associated with it, but, I think said info is only well maintained in the case that you're invoking the function from a lua script, rather than via a lua_call().