On Thu, May 24, 2012 at 10:09 AM, Philippe Lhoste <PhiLho@gmx.net> wrote:
> As said, mentioning the wiki is more useful: no choice from the author,
> regular updates (removal of dead links and such), and so on.

It would be very useful if 'LuaForge vs 2' happened - currently it's a
static archive of projects, and I don't think Yuri has much time to
look after it.  Currently Lua projects are scattered over Github,
Google code, etc.

Basically, something like the snippets site [1] except for projects
(and it actually makes sense to integrate snippets and projects).  We
got bogged down in technology choices, but it was felt that a Lua
solution was best.

steve d.

[1] http://snippets.luacode.org/