[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- Subject: Re: Getting Started with Lua
- From: Patrick Rapin <toupie300@...>
- Date: Thu, 22 Dec 2011 16:00:40 +0100
> You need to use luaL_Reg instead.
For the records, I have just ported LuaSocket 2.0.2 for Lua 5.2.
I had to make three modifications:
- changed a bunch of luaL_reg into luaL_Reg
- changed a number of luaL_putchar into luaL_addchar
- implemented luaL_typerror since it has been removed (why?)
The result can be found here .
I also have sent a pull request to Sam Roberts.