Hello Martin.

> In Germany (as an example) one can not forfeit all rights.

Germany's laws will soon be changed completely (done away with, to be
precise). I am actually doing that. You're not in touch with the
revolution it seems, my friend.

>> Laws are stupid entities that will soon be relegated to history.
>>
>> "Legal" matters will soon be irrelevant.

So when you run out of arguments, you try to insult? Is that your
strategy? Doesn't work with me I'm sorry to say :) I can not be
supressed that way. The child/grown-up situation seems the other way
around actually. :)

Cheers,
Stefan