On Sunday, August 14, 2011, marbux wrote:
> It might still be permissible to integrate your work with a closed
> source program if your work is shipped as one or more separate files,
> depending on how the closed source program interacts with your work.
> The FSF has a detailed FAQ that in part deals with such issues.
> <http://www.gnu.org/licenses/gpl-faq.html>

marbux,

thanks for the hint. I do think licensing is not to limit but to maximize
the use of a software. Thus mixing licenses for different parts is as
much a matter of design as mixing different languages in one project.
It is also a matter of getting clear about the use cases. To some degree
i'm very much at the beginning here. To summarize, choosing Lua as a
base was a good decision, both from a technical point of view as for
its very aware communitity.

-lars