Thanks for the suggestion :)

Blessings!

--
Fernando Paredes García, http://www.develcuy.com
+51 1 9 8991 7871, Calle Santa Catalina Ancha #377, Cusco - Perú

** Before printing this message, please consider your commitment with the environment, taking care of it depends on you.
** Antes de imprimir este mensaje piensa en tu compromiso con el medio ambiente, protegerlo depende de tí.

---- On Thu, 18 Aug 2011 13:21:48 -0500 Ralph Eastwood<tcmreastwood@gmail.com> wrote ----

Most english speakers won't know what "offal" is anyway, I didn't! (me being in that majority and English is my first language).

Perhaps a "Get Started" section in the readme would be useful. So people get the gist of what the project is capable, or will be capable of.

Cheers,
Ralph