I love the name "Opal", it is still close to my "secret" purpose for the name (seen the README.txt?)

So what do you think about this name people?

Blessings!

--
Fernando Paredes García, http://www.develcuy.com
+51 1 9 8991 7871, Calle Santa Catalina Ancha #377, Cusco - Perú

** Before printing this message, please consider your commitment with the environment, taking care of it depends on you.
** Antes de imprimir este mensaje piensa en tu compromiso con el medio ambiente, protegerlo depende de tí.

---- On Thu, 18 Aug 2011 05:51:06 -0500 Ralph Eastwood<tcmreastwood@gmail.com> wrote ----

Just curious, what was Ophal intended to mean?
It would not be a leap to drop the 'h', and have the name Opal, which would lead to a quite nice looking stone ;).
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Opal

Alternatively, in the spirit of lua web based software, pick something related to astronomy, perhaps a star?

Cheers,
Ralph