Good that we can use the old style tables. But still do you prefer WHITE SPACE? Really?

Please not..

--

Gopalakrishnan

On Fri, Aug 12, 2011 at 12:57 PM, leaf corcoran <leafot@gmail.com> wrote:
> Somehow I prefer old Lua way of table/dict.

You can still wrap your table literals in { }, if you do then
whitespace is ignored for the entries in the table. This works
perfectly fine:

   collection = {
     height: 32434
     hats: {
       "tophat",
       "bball",
       "bowler"
     }
   }

Just note that = is no longer used to define key-value pairs in table
literals, it's : instead.
Also you had a typo in your example, you left off a comma after one of
the key value pairs. That's not a problem in moonscript because either
commas or newlines can be used to delimit entries.