Somehow I prefer old Lua way of table/dict.

Over this below

collection =
  height: 32434
  hats: {"tophat", "bball", "bowler"}

No assumption with indentation please. I am already dying programmer with Python. Make them enclosed with '{' & '}'

Others stuffs I liked. I will play around this weekend.

We have 100 MBs of configuration in XML. When I open the tag, I would only see more of tags than the data. I am thinking over moving them to Lua.
Now when moonscript is made right, it would still simplify the readability.

You have great inspiration and you are original leader Leaf. I appreciat the effort very much.
I wish, moonscript to be general purpose DSL language for the clean syntax, easy configuration.
--

Gopalakrishnan

On Fri, Aug 12, 2011 at 9:12 AM, leaf corcoran <leafot@gmail.com> wrote:
http://moonscript.org/reference/#conditionals