UI hasn't been the focus. That said, there are enough built-in objects
for doing game style UI. The question would be whether or not the
learning curve for a game engine would make sense to take on. In the
current incarnation you'd be dealing directly with textures, UV
coordinates, transformations, etc. That said, a higher level
cross-platform UI library could be built on it or added in.