Michal Kottman wrote:
> On 11 August 2011 06:24, Gopalakrishnan Subramani
> <gopalakrishnan.subramani@gmail.com> wrote:
[...]
>> Is Lua runs inside Android Java runtime?
>
> You need to compile Lua using Android NDK to use it.

If you're using Moai, the SDK comes with a precompiled library
containing all the native code you need to make a game work (Lua, the
Moai runtime, image loaders, audio libraries, etc). So you only need to
rebuild it if you want to customise the native side of things.

I strongly suggest checking Moai out if you're interested in mobile
gaming in Lua; it's a nice system.

│ "I have always wished for my computer to be as easy to use as my
│ telephone; my wish has come true because I can no longer figure out
│ how to use my telephone." --- Bjarne Stroustrup