Corona is a gaming framework that uses Lua to make games run on iPhone
and Android systems.
http://www.anscamobile.com/corona/
For Windows Mobile phones - I think Lua works there as well, either
you can find some port that exists already (I know Lua is being used
on WinCE) or port the required code yourself (which is a bit of work).
After all, Lua is an interpreted language - unless you want jitting,
but I guess that's not necessarily a constraint of yours.
So all together, I think you can use Lua to make your apps work on all
three platforms, but it'll be quite some work.

Cheers,
Eike