On 11 August 2011 06:24, Gopalakrishnan Subramani
<gopalakrishnan.subramani@gmail.com> wrote:
> Thanks for suggestion. As per the doc, the same code works on Andorid and
> also in iOS.
>
> Is Lua runs inside Android Java runtime?

You need to compile Lua using Android NDK to use it. To get a hint on
how to build it, you can take a look at my toy example [1], which uses
Lua and LuaJava (without much modifications) to have a simple Lua GUI
interpreter in an Android application. As a convenience, you can even
send Lua code to the GUI through TCP (because typing code on Android
keyboard is cumbersome :).

Of course, you do not need to provide a live interpreter, you can run
your scripts from the resources/assets or from sdcard...

[1] https://github.com/mkottman/AndroLua