	Hi Roberto

On Wed, 15 Jun 2011, Roberto Ierusalimschy wrote:
3) ::label::
	This is not bad.  I would like, also, to force the "punctuation"
in the goto statement, since the identifier has nothing to do to all
other uses of identifiers.  For instance:

::a_label::
goto ::a_label::

	I expect that goto's will be rarely used, thus it would be very
usefull if they strike the eye and don't be disguised.

we are also considering to enforce a single occurence of a label name in
each function, to avoid ambiguities. (That does not change the visbility
rules; it is only an extra restriction.)
	Very good!

	Regards,
		Tomás