On Fri, Mar 25, 2011 at 14:53, Jim Whitehead II <jnwhiteh@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Fri, Mar 25, 2011 at 11:48 AM, liam mail <liam.list@googlemail.com> wrote:

> There's a reason people make this point
> whenever an announcement thread comes up, it's because we want to be
> involved and interested in the Lua code and libraries that are being
> written. The easiest way to do this is to simply state what the module
> or library does *beyond* saying its just a 'binding to
> GRUNDLEBURGER'. What does that allow you to do in Lua?

The answer to this question is: "It allows to use GRUNDLEBURGER server
by means of FOOBLEJAM C client library". It does not allow anything
else, sorry.

Another question is *what* GRUNDLEBURGER server is and what does *it*
allow to do — but this question is offtopic on Lua ML. (But I agree
that a short paragraph on this could improve my announcement.)

Alexander.