On Fri, Mar 25, 2011 at 11:48 AM, liam mail <liam.list@googlemail.com> wrote:

> Lets be honest if you do not know what Redis is then you have been living in
> a cave and this library is not for you! Congratulations on all
> being pedantic and highjacking this announce thread.

And thank you for coming into a thread and insulting the people who
haven't had experience with a library that appears to be 'trendy' and
for calling the people who expressed their legitimate concerns
'pedants' and 'hijackers'. There's a reason people make this point
whenever an announcement thread comes up, it's because we want to be
involved and interested in the Lua code and libraries that are being
written. The easiest way to do this is to simply state what the module
or library does *beyond* saying its just a 'binding to
GRUNDLEBURGER'. What does that allow you to do in Lua?

- Jim