2011/3/23 Mike Pall <mikelu-1103@mike.de>
LuaJIT may support loading of its own bytecode format, whenever
all of these points are fulfilled:
- The bytecode format is somewhat stable
- and I find a good external bytecode representation
- and either I get bored and will do it on my own (unlikely)
- or someone sponsors the development of bytecode saving/loading.

I can't refrain from adding my 0.02c here, and beg that whenever this happens, lua_dump() support is thrown in the bargain, so that Lanes can copy function prototypes between states as it can do with stock Lua.

--
Benoit.