> It is not one of Mike's priorities - he has his hands full porting
> LuaJIT to things like ARM , which arguably is a much more important
> use of his time.

Yes I known Mike is on ARM (which I'm loving too:),  I just want to
known if Mike will on bytecode some day, if he will, I will keep
waiting because I think he is the best one for it, if it will never
happen, then I known luajit will not official support bytecode. I'm
using luajit so I just need known all about it to make decisions ^^.

Thanks,
Zhu Ya Dong