I wrote C(++) to mean "C or C++" which I wouldn't differ in sake of
the question which was Lua or "something else". Wheres the point was
brought up to use C(++). I objected, that to do either only if its
worth. Not only is C(++) more work to code and debug. Its also more
work to code it with the same level of algorithmic efficiency
(hastables, trees) etc. That is only go for C(++) if the reduced needs
 in ressources pays of the costs you safe in cheaper servers. I would
drop the argument here on the lua list, for C vs. C++.