[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- Subject: Re: [ANN] Lua/APR 0.14.2 (Apache Portable Runtime binding)
- From: Jeff Pohlmeyer <yetanothergeek@...>
- Date: Sun, 20 Feb 2011 02:25:46 -0600
This looks like a really useful package!
I ran into a couple of small problems building on archlinux:
1) The Makefile uses "lua5.1" for the pkg-config name but on archlinux
it is just named "lua".
2) The include directory for apr on arch is /usr/include/apr-1 but line 37
of "errors.lua" has the path hard-coded to /usr/include/apr-1.0 and
that fails on arch because of the .0 in the directory name.
But it was easy enough to fix by editing a couple of text files, now I'm
looking forward to a test drive!