This looks like a really useful package!

I ran into a couple of small problems building on archlinux:

1) The Makefile uses "lua5.1" for the pkg-config name but on archlinux
   it is just named "lua".

2) The include directory for apr on arch is /usr/include/apr-1 but line 37
   of "errors.lua" has the path hard-coded to /usr/include/apr-1.0 and
   that fails on arch because of the  .0 in the directory name.

But it was easy enough to fix by editing a couple of text files, now I'm
looking forward to a test drive!

 - Jeff