Hi Alex,

I just want to say thank you for your hard work on lua-apr. I really
appreciate the effort you put into the documentation, and the
extensive unit tests are comforting too. So far, I've mainly just used
lua-apr for the process handling but I expect to be putting more of it
to use in the near future.

Thanks for your kind words and for all the feedback you've provided. I'd probably keep working on Lua/APR even if I was the only user, but feedback is what motivates me most :-)

 - Peter Odding