[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- Subject: Re: [ANN] Lua/APR 0.14.2 (Apache Portable Runtime binding)
- From: zhiguo zhao <zhaozg@...>
- Date: Sun, 20 Feb 2011 13:37:18 +0800
Very like it, with apr.thread and apr.thread_queue, it's time to replace lua-lanes with lua-apr.
And some suggestion below.
1) int luaopen_apr_core(lua_State *L) should be LUA_API int luaopen_apr_core(lua_State *L), this will export luaopen_apr_core without def.( I use MSVC 2008 project to build it).
2) apr2 in developing, and apr2 has no apu_version_string(), should use APR_MAJOR_VERSION to support apr2.
3) in io_net.c, maybe sock-fd(really int) is created in c funcion and pass to lua side, this fd should support pass to apr-socket paramater to convert to apr-socket objects, just like
apr.socket_create([protocol [, family[
]]]) → socket I remeber someone hack luasocket to support this feature, With this I can replace luasocket with apr.socket
Thnaks very much.
2011/2/20 Alex Bradbury <firstname.lastname@example.org>
I just want to say thank you for your hard work on lua-apr. I really
On 19 February 2011 17:36, Peter Odding <email@example.com
> Since my previous announcement I've written a lot of documentation and added
> more than a thousand lines of unit tests which by now reach about 80% test
> coverage (I run the test suite on Ubuntu Linux and Windows XP before every
> release). A lot of new functionality has been added as well:
appreciate the effort you put into the documentation, and the
extensive unit tests are comforting too. So far, I've mainly just used
lua-apr for the process handling but I expect to be putting more of it
to use in the near future.