On Fri, Feb 11, 2011 at 1:54 PM, Ryan Pusztai <rpusztai@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> On Fri, Feb 11, 2011 at 7:57 AM, Iñigo Serna <inigoserna@gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>> Of course, there isn't much documentation, but only with the gtk+ docs
>> and the examples provided in the package it's quite easy to do complex
>> interfaces.
>> Afaik lgob is a one-man project, but its author, Lucas Hermann Negri,
>> is very friendly. Even he has added some features I needed when I
>> requested them.
>>
>> Note that I'm a lgob user only, a quite happy user in fact, not
>> related with its development.
>> My intentions is to point to this project as I think it deserves more
>> attention.
>
> Is this usable on Windows? Just looking for a cross-platform solution and
> IUP and wxLua are the 2 best I have found.
> --
> Regards,
> Ryan

Hi,

It runs fine in Windows too, but the binaries are outdated. I will
provide new binaries soon (where soon = in math.random(1,15) days).

As Iñigo Serna already pointed, lgob maintains the original GTK+ API
where possible. The main differences are published in is tiny
documentation [1]. There are more than 70 examples in the bundle,
covering many parts of the API.

[1] http://oproj.tuxfamily.org/wiki/doku.php?id=lgob:manual

--
http://oproj.tuxfamily.org