Hey there. First up great stuff with your gi work. I found it the other day and wondered to what extent  it was usable at the moment? I'm interested in having a go at clutter/Mx with it (but got distracted at the time).

I basically came to the same conclusions as you the last time I looked at all this stuff, that is, I wanted a runtime gi binding similar to pygi / seed but unfortunately I didn't have the conviction to actually do anything about it.